The African Open Science Platform (AOSP) seeks nominations of candidates to serve as members of its Governing Council. Since the formalisation of the platform, it has been guided by an Advisory Committee – a voluntary group of eminent and knowledgeable experts in areas relevant to the AOSP. A Governing Council will formally succeed the current Advisory Council.
The nominations must include the following information:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae of the nominee that includes membership of all boards/ committees the nominee currently serves on;
- A personal nominating statement written by the candidate (500 words or less); the candidate should indicate their willingness to serve if not self-nominated;
- One letter of support which serves as reference from the current employer organisation;
- Both self-nominations and nominations of others are accepted.
- Nominations should be submitted to Dr Nokuthula Mchunu, the AOSP Deputy-Director, at email: NP.Mchunu@nrf.ac.za
Call Document below: